Are you ready to apply now?
- Our company is based on the belief that our customers and drivers’ needs are of the utmost importance.
- Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
- We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
- Our main focus, is to ensure the quality of dispatch to our owner operators and drivers.
- We provide our owners and drivers with the best possible routes and loads that are available.
Current Pay Rates
|Flat Bed||Dry Van||Reefer||Conestoga||Step Deck|
|Team:||$0.75 split||$0.70 split||$0.70 split||$0.72 split||$0.75 split|
|Owners with own truck and trailer:||88%||OTR 88%; local 85%||88%||88%||88%|
|Owners without trailers (reefer, Conestoga, step deck)-"various":||79%||OTR 79%; local 76%||88%||88%||88%|
Flat Bed$0.75 split
Dry Van$0.70 split
Step Deck$0.75 split
Owners with own truck and trailer:
Dry VanOTR 88%; local 85%
Owners without trailers (reefer, Conestoga, step deck)-"various":
Dry VanOTR 79%; local 76%
|2020 yrs old||2019 yrs old||2018 yrs old||2017 yrs old||2016 yrs old|
|Truck rent: VOLVO or FRTL||$1,000||$950||$950||$750||$750|
Truck rent: VOLVO or FRTL
2020 yrs old$1,000
2019 yrs old$950
2018 yrs old$950
2017 yrs old$750
2016 yrs old$750
"Our Class A CDL training
program gives you real-world
experience and prepares you for anything
that could happen on the road."
We pay $100/day
- Must be at least 23 years old with a valid US driver’s license
- Be able to obtain U.S. Passport, TWIC Card and Hazmat Endorsement
- Have a verifiable work history and references
- Good MVR and PSP/ no Criminal records
- No DUI/DWI
- Able to pass a DOT Pre-Employment drug test